Oh! Blog.

Oh! It's a blog. When life gives you lemons... throw them at someone you don't like.

Thursday, April 12, 2007

A List

Yes, I have a lot of China stories and photos to share, and I'll get to that later this evening, but for now, I thought I'd share a list. I was looking around at my rather cluttered little house, and got to thinking that in a few months I'll have to fit all of this stuff into a suitcase, a backpack, and a couple of boxes for posting. Then I got to thinking that despite all the stuff lying around, I have very few mementoes of Japan that I feel the need to keep. Then, as is my wont, I made a list.

Japan-Stuff I Need To Keep
1. Keitai
2. Hanko
3. Yukata
4. Plastic tonkatsu and taiyaki lantern
5. Beer mug nicked from karaoke with karaoking-cat
6. Purikura stickers
7. Towel from the international sports festival, featuring Momichi in all his different sporting guises

That's all I can think of! I may also have to stop hoarding the mass of postcards and pictures cut out of magazines and diaries that I keep dragging around. Of course, one could say that the best mementoes are photos, of which I now have 4,892. Shashintastic, no?
This is packing business is gonna be fun. Or not.

2 Comments:

Blogger Dom said...

please don't keep that plastic tonkotsu. It really really looks like plastic vomit in your kitchen.

7:31 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Do not forget the Three Ms that you have gained:

the Memories
the Mates
and the Money

well whatever is left as yet unspent that is.

12:34 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home