Oh! Blog.

Oh! It's a blog. When life gives you lemons... throw them at someone you don't like.

Wednesday, June 13, 2007

I've been watching lots of YouTube...

...particularly music videos, which can be fabulous. Here's my favourite 21 videos that I could find. Unfortunately only one is Australian, since Aussie bands are usually broke and can't afford to make videos. Oh well. Enjoy!

The Chemical Brothers - Let Forever Be

The Chemical Brothers - Star Guitar
The White Stripes - The Hardest Button To Button
The White Stripes - Fell In Love With A Girl
Bjork - All Is Full Of Love
Red Hot Chili Peppers - Can't Stop
Blur - Coffee & TV
TISM - Thunderbirds Are Coming Out
Massive Attack - Teardrop
George Michael - Freedom (yes, I'm serious)
R.E.M. - Electrolite
The Strokes - Reptilia
Beastie Boys - Sabotage
Hot Chip - Boy From School
The Guillemots - We're Here
Bjork - Joga
Yeah Yeah Yeahs - Maps
Radiohead - Street Spirit (Fade Out)
Johnny Cash - Hurt
Junior Senior - Move Your Feet

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Bob, thanks for making that list and linking them. I had never seen the Hurt video, even though it's one of my favorite songs. Can you believe that? I think it came out when we either didn't have cable, or I wasn't watching.

Keep being awesome.
-Steph

1:10 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Move your feet" by Junior Senior - i agree, possibly the best music video over made. Apart from "Thriller". Obviously.

4:57 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bob, you are teh awesome. I misses you. Also, I don't have your email address. HOW IS THIS?

11:15 am  
Blogger Bob said...

Eeep! How is that so? It's bobstephenpowell@gmail.com.
I misses yous toos.

1:12 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home