Oh! Blog.

Oh! It's a blog. When life gives you lemons... throw them at someone you don't like.

Thursday, June 21, 2007

Reflection

I have one month and two days left in Japan, so naturally, I’m getting into a bit of a reflective mood. I came to Okayama with twenty-seven other people. Of the twenty-eight of us who went to the Takashimaya Beer Garden on our first night in Okayama, only three (myself, Eric, Dylan) were at the Sayonara Party a fortnight ago. That got me thinking: these two years have been quite an adventure, and as always, the people with whom I began this adventure hold a noteworthy place in my memories, even if we didn’t see out the end of the adventure together. So, to Herb Moscoso, Amy Dunn Moscoso, Betsy Herzog, Adam Dunajko, Julia Lam, Jess Chadwick, Dave Jones, Dawn Lee, Wendy Strachan, Dave Hakaraia, Eric Azevedo, Alison Clarke, Alex Richards, Claire Thomas, Grace Key, Dylan Lawson Brown, Patrick Chaury, Ashley Hamilton, Jarek Polak, Michael Agcanas, Jeff Walz, Adam Stuart, Brendan Daley, Ted Tsung, Greg Porter, Kathryn Fleming, and Gabriel Pliska, cheers! You guys are fab.
Meanwhile, in a completely different realm, Kevin, Tibor and I had a fabulous night out on the town on Saturday, with help from Reed and Andy. Here's some photos.








1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh wow... okay, this is going to sound really random, but I have been going crazy trying to get in touch with Patrick Chaury, and a Google search turned up your blog. I lived in Okayama during the 2005-2006 school year on a high school exchange and knew Patrick when he taught at Okayama Joto High School, but I left Okayama around the end of January, 2006, and would love to get back in touch with him again to hear how he's doing. Would you happen to know his e-mail or any other way I could possibly reach him? My e-mail is in.my.minds.eye@gmail.com.

Thank you so much! Sorry for the complete randomness of this comment.

5:37 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home