Oh! Blog.

Oh! It's a blog. When life gives you lemons... throw them at someone you don't like.

Friday, December 01, 2006

Woohoo!














After the Big Rain of 2006.





Oh my beloved little bridge, how I miss thee. The Big Rain the night before the end of term took thee away, and since July, I have had to commute via the blue arch bridge with all the students, instead of enjoying your wooden, rickety delights. My daily commute has been that little bit less enjoyable since your demise.
However.
My bridge is being rebuilt!!! HALLELUJAH!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I used to enjopy crossing your old ricketty bridge too. To me it was wonderous; I wondered how the hell it remained in place. But I am glad they are to rebuild a tiny piece of our family history - pause for violins and national anthem! Now wipe tears from eyes and take deep breath.

2:28 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bob! It's very very important: what was the date of the letter I sent you about the guy in the park? I think I need to call the police about it.

PLEASE as soon as you can, email me.

9:28 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, it's Steph by the way.

9:28 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home